Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Futility

Females are a funny bunch aren't we?

Everyone has a routine and mine consists of your regular wake up, skip breakfast (really bad idea), shower, contacts, clothes, make-up type thing.

Ok, so when I say make-up I'm actually lying a little. All I use is a little L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Eyeliner, Cocoa 135 on the upper and lower lids. If I had it in ebony I'd use it below the lash line, but since I have only cocoa 135 and darker skin I sort of smear it on. (I'm only 18 so I figured I could get away with using less make-up, plus it's summer and I can't justify getting all done up just to have it melt off my face)

My latest experiment:


Before and After*

If you can't tell the difference between these two photos. I totes don't blame you. But I mean, I guess my point is that everyone has their little lifter. Doing that little bit extra in the morning makes me feel just the tiniest bit more bearable to look at, and I highly recommend that everyone woman (especially the particularly lazy such as myself) reflect about what that little lift is. Whether its a real lift a la the push-up bra or the lifting of a lazy hand to apply some small measure of beautification.

Still, why do I even bother, right? *well... on second thought, is it just me or did the eyeliner make me skinnier (or just farther from the camera)?