Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anchorage, AK dreaming on such a summer's day


dress from forever 21

Now I'm just waiting for winter, springtime florals are one thing, but for A/W that beautiful royal blue is totes happening. I miss the cold, and the layering. Ah something to look forward to according to whowhatweardaily:
Goodness gracious I love outlet prices. This cute PUMA laptop/messenger bag was just 25 bucks when I snagged it yesterday. Brown should be considered warm but this shade is wonderfully neutral so it will go with most anything, awesome.

forever 21 It's so short its scandalous.

Ah, so most of my wardrobe consists of these sort of hand-me down pieces that I like to patch together by color family, pattern or texture. But the philosophy/dogma used to be layers, layers, layers. The heat is definitely not letting me have my way here.