Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tatoo-Redux

Well I've had some more time to mull it over... mull ... that's one of those words we use a lot that I don't really understand the origin of:

mull- v.- To heat and add spices to wine or ale.

Right, so I mulled over this whole tattoo business and came up with the same idea but different approach: here goes: and one more colon just for fun:

It's supposed to look like openwork lace and I think its rather pretty and beautiful, I havent seen any lace-like tattoos apart from henna and though this would be a pricey bet for sure - i'm getting kind of attached to it. And in case you're curious about the shape, its suppose to look like a conch shell:


and heres the original idea with a few slight color/design modifications especially in the center of the sampaguita blossom:




well, we'll see then - more ideas to come.