Saturday, October 4, 2008

The French don't celebrate Halloween...but

It's October which means Halloween will be swiftly upon us all.

Now, I'm a firm believer that Halloween costumes should be scary or just you know... awesome.
Which is why I still think last year's mummy was obviously more successful than store-bought slutty mummy (shown below) because it met both criteria.
But there comes a time in every girl's life where, she has to give up her standards and values in order to better ride the harsh, crashing tides of life and reality. I may just be saying that because I'm in college, and I'm jaded, and losing touch with my sweet and innocent former self, but also because...




HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY MADE NAPOLEON SEXY!

I mean, come on.

Now all I need is someone to dress up as a come-hither Robespierre and I'll be set.